The major benefit of dabbing Delta 8 is the more functional high. Dabbing introduces an extremely concentrated dose of THC to the user.

Delta 8 dabs, as well as Delta 8 wax, actually contain a hefty amount of, well, Delta 8 THC. In fact, it’s somewhere between 80% to as high as 95%. The remaining 5% to 20% is often reserved for therapeutic terpenes and other cannabinoids.

More about Delta 8 THC: Delta 8 is a naturally occurring compound found in hemp. Our Delta-8 oils are produced from hemp, legally and responsibly by Ph.D. chemists, testing at over 95% with the rest being cannabinoid minors.

We recommend low-temperature dabs to enjoy the full flavor of Mellow Fellow’s concentrates.

Choose Delta 8 Store for a better overall shopping experience with more options and a 100% focus on hemp. In addition, there’s no need to worry about what states is delta 8 legal, reputable brands and sales locations stay up-to-date on shipping laws for you. Buy delta 8 online and enjoy high-quality, third-party screened pre-rolls, dubs, tinctures, and yummy infused gummies and chocolates.


Q: Is D-8 natural?

A: Yes! Delta-8 is an organic, natural compound. But it is found in plants in trace amounts. Therefore, scientists grow Delta-8 through selective breeding.

Q: Does D-8 impart any side effects?

A: The existing scientific research does not observe any adverse effects of Delta-8 THC. 

Delta-9, which is present in weed, produces effects like confusion and sleepiness in adults. 

Anyhow, it is always best to consult a doctor before consuming any such products. If you have an allergic reaction or observe any side effects, you must discontinue using Delta-8 immediately.

CHECK LOCAL REGULATIONS BEFORE PURCHASING: This product is legal according to federal law, as it is 100% derived from legal hemp. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. We are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence, before purchasing, we recommend you check local regulations. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


No products in the cart.