3Chi – Comfortably Numb – Delta 8 THC:CBN Vape Cartridge 1000 mg
This potent 1:1 blend of ~40% Delta 8 THC and ~40% CBN is designed for ultimate relaxation. Finished with 10% CBC, 2% CBD and our ultra-relaxing Strawberry Napalm terpenes, Comfortably Numb will have you feeling just like its name 20 minutes after a puff or two.
WARNING: THIS CARTRIDGE MAY CRYSTALLIZE OVER TIME. ALSO, ABOUT 1 IN 3 PEOPLE DO NOT FEEL ANY EFFECTS OF VAPORIZED CBN. THERE IS A CHANCE THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU.
About Our Delta 8 THC:CBN Vape Cartridge
Our .5ml and 1ml Delta 8 THC: CBN vape cartridges contain a potent 1:1 blend of Delta 8 THC and CBN, with CBC and our caryophyllene-rich terpene blend to potentiate effects. The blend is finished off with a small amount of CBD to smooth out the experience and to help lower peak Delta 8 THC effects for those who get too much energy from it. All cannabinoids are 100% derived from hemp and each vape cartridge contains approximately:
- 1000mg total extract
- ~400mg Delta 8 THC
- ~400mg CBN
- ~100mg CBC
- ~20mg CBD
- ~80 mg terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
This a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take small puffs (less than 3 seconds).
WARNING: THIS VAPE MAY CRYSTALLIZE OVER TIME AND MAY REQUIRE HEATING THE CARTRIDGE WITH A HAIRDRYER TO LOOSEN THE OIL ENOUGH TO USE. THE OIL IS STILL GOOD WHEN IT CRYSTALLIZES IT IS JUST A MINOR INCONVENIENCE TO BE AWARE OF WHEN BUYING THIS CARTRIDGE.
Comfortably Numb Delta 8 THC:CBN Vape Cartridge Effects
From testing, this product users report exceptional relaxation and nighttime relief. Overuse may cause excessive sleep or grogginess in the morning. Start low and build only if needed after about 20 minutes.
Comfortably Numb Delta 8 THC:CBN Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 500mg or 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Delta 8 THC and CBN dominate hemp extract and terpenes
Comfortably Numb Delta 8 THC:CBN Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8 THC oil with high CBN and natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 500mg or 1000 mg
- ∆8THC Content: ~40% (~200 and ~400 mg)
- CBN Content: ~40% (~200 and ~400 mg)
- Original Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
The cartridge is ready to go upon receipt and works simply by attaching to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
What is CBN?
CBN is a degradation product of Delta 9 THC with minimal intoxication and is reported to be great at providing calming sensations and nighttime relief.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC: CBN vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC: CBN vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- Our Delta 8 THC: CBN vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. 3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Vape Cartridge Age Requirements
All vape cartridge purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at the checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our support team here.
Delta 8 THC:CBN Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Delta 8 THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.